it really is too bad that people keep bothering him about these rumors, he seems like a solid guy in general
Batman star Christian Bale: respect my privacy
Batman star Christian Bale has spoken out over the alleged assault of his mother and sister; he said “It’s a deeply personal matter.”
The 34-year old star from the movie The Dark Knight had allegedly pushed and shoved his mother Jenny and his sister Sharon. According to sources from The Sun newspaper, Sharon had asked Bale for £100,000 to help bring up her three children.
Yesterday the Batman star had denied the claims through his lawyer. Bale also had to try and answer some awkward question while in Barcelona promoting new movie The Dark Knight. He told reporters that he wants to focus on the film, he said “I would ask you to respect my privacy in the matter.”
The actor who was born in Wales is said to have lashed out at his mother and sister, during a row at London’s Dorchester Hotel on Sunday.
Both women went to the police station top report the assault, Bale went to the station and is now on bail until September.
Read more news on Christian Bale
- Star Wars: Episode 7 Carrie Fisher likelihood
- GTA 5 in-game text update demanded as regarded too small to read
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity