I am sad of michael jackson's death. I will always remember him,and my cousin will be extremley sad, she is a big fan!
Michael Jackson Death: Cardiac Arrest vs Heart Attack
Early reports suggest that singer, Michael Jackson died of a cardiac arrest, and as you would imagine there is much confusion as to what a cardiac arrest is, many of us think that it is the same as a heart attack, but About.com explains that these are two different things.
Most of us know that a heart attack is caused when one of the arteries that supply blood to the heart muscle becomes suddenly blocked. It is this blockage that stops a part of the heart from receiving vital blood, which then causes the muscle to die. In short, a heart attack is when a part of your heart muscle dies.
A cardiac arrest is caused by a sudden heart arrhythmia called ventricular fibrillation. This is when the electrical signals within the heart become completely chaotic; this then causes the heart to suddenly stop beating. This is cardiac arrest.
For a more detailed look in to both of these conditions, visit About.com
- GTA 5 review 3 months on, a different perspective
- The Last Of Us GotY Edition PS4 release deception
- PS4 sales rectifies slow PS3 anguish
- Until Dawn PS3 cancellation seen as PS4 confirmation
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron cast list questioned
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug review consensus
- Tottenham vs. Anzhi Makhachkala live Europa League action on ITV 4