Cain Velasquez vs. Ben Rothwell: UFC 104 results
Cain Velasquez has proved himself once again by dominating Ben Rothwell in the UFC heavyweight division of UFC 104. The first 30 seconds of the first round was not a good start for Rothwell, as he was on his back but he did manage to get back on his feet.
Velasquez was relentless, he seemed to be able to take Rothwell down as and when he wanted. Ben was certainly on his back foot, and although he made it through to the second round, the referee warned him about the amount of blows he was sustaining.
The second round was much the same as the first, Velasquez dropping Rothwell to the canvas again as well as cracking off a number of blows to the face of Rothwell. The referee had to stop the fight just 58 seconds into the round. For a full recap of the fight, visit MMA Weekly
- Bayern Munich host Manchester City in tonight’s big live game
- Manchester Utd vs Shakhtar Donetsk on ITV tonight
- GTA V Heists release date update a smack in the face
- Santa Tracker games for kids in 2013
- Xbox One mod improves keyboard and mouse support
- MSI GT60 3K gaming laptop review following release
- Batman vs. Superman casting continues, roster swells