Someone please tell the Chubb family that there is such a thing as subject/verb agreement... they are horrific writers. Ever heard of proofreading?
Assassin’s Creed movie proven by domains
There is a list of 16 domains names that proves that the Assassin’s Creed movie is most definitely coming, Sony Pictures are the ones behind the head hunting of making the popular Assassin’s Creed by Ubisoft into a full movie.
Sony Pictures is now stepping a little closer on the amazing deal to develop a very big film franchise based on the popular videogame according to Fusible, you can visit this source for the full list of domains that were registered.
Talks about the game coming to the big screen is apparently in its final negotiations with Studio, if this is the case we would love to be at the premier to see the historical action man.
The deal has not officially been announced nor confirmed yet, but the domain names were registered on October 20, a day before the Variety story was published. Sony Pictures have registered domains such as assassinscreedthefilm.com, assassins-creed-movie.com, and 14 others
As soon as we know more we will let you know, please keep coming back as we will update soon.This is a movie that will be a box office hit, full of action and a good story line no doubt.
Please do let us know if you would love to see the new Assassin’s Creed Movie?
- Tottenham vs. Anzhi Makhachkala live Europa League action on ITV 4
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Guard Dog DLC causes anger
- Fallout 4 scripts and character descriptions
- Tarzan movie cast to include Samuel L. Jackson
- Adventures of Tintin 2 post Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes character posters
- GTA V 1.07 patch brings floating city glitch