Trine 2 beta: Quick review
With most of the focus centered on a handful of titles at this part of the year, there are always games that slip through the cracks. One game in particular is Trine 2 beta, so we thought we would look at a quick review of the game ahead of its release in December.
The original version of the game was released back in 2009, so we hope that improvements have been made. We know it’s a stupid thing to say, as there should be differences since it has been two years. However, we cannot tell you how many times a sequel has taken years to make, only for the new version to do the franchise more harm than good.
LazyAssGamer has spent a little time with Trine 2 beta and thought that a preview was in order. They are not fans of this type of game, but thought it deserved a chance, and we are glad they did. Those of you considering the game will be pleased to know that it pleased them.
If you are looking for a game with fantastic visuals, then this is for you. However, it’s not all about what the game does to visually, as the soundtrack is just as good and helps to complement the game as a whole. For those of you who love to play platform games, then there’s no reason why you would not want to give this a go. If you do not trust this judgment, then check out the three videos, which we have to say looks awesome.
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 synopsis, antagonists and eye candy
- Conceivable GTA V Heist DLC locations
- X-Men: Days of Future Past storyline explained