Game of Thrones for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
A Game of Thrones is a new role-playing game being released by Cyanide on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012, this is not to be confused with “A Game of Thrones – Genesis”. Cable’s HBO and best-selling author George R.R. Martin had a massive hit series based on his fantasy novels, but are now working on three new games due next year.
USA Today reports that the new RPG game simply called “Game of Thrones” is under development by Cyanide Studio and publisher Atlus. HBO plans on sharing the video with developers, which means the game will parallel the popular series.
Also mentioned is Bigpoint (Battlestar Galactica Online) who are developing a new free-to-play Game of Thrones MMORPG, also a Thrones-based social networking game.
A Game of Thrones Genesis takes place 1,000 years before George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, the new game’s plot narrates the journey of two characters, a Hedge Knight and a Night’s Watch member, which will cross during their adventures the events and characters of A Song of Ice and Fire.
If you have been playing the Genesis RPG on the PC, please do let us know what you think of the new upcoming’ A Game of Thrones?
Image above is Genesis, photos not been released for the new upcoming game yet.
- GTA 5 in-game text update demanded as regarded too small to read
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations