I too have found myself not doing this but just getting stuck somewhere i can't get out of and "tcl" has saved my save many times, i really shouldn't get stuck so often but whatever.
Skyrim: PC perks include console for cheats and spells
We’ve already touched on a few perks for owners of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the PC, which ranges from the possibility of better graphics to a testing hall only found on home computers. Another benefit of this platform includes the console for custom commands, which lets the PC user do a lot more than the Xbox 360 and PS3 can.
While game consoles make it easier for players to jump into a game, well at least this is the way they were designed, the PC has always allowed for more customization, from graphics to mods and extra commands as with the command console.
Skyrim PC users can use spells like “sexchange” and other commands like “tgm” that gives the player invulnerability, then we have the ultimate lockpicking with the “unlock” command, no chest is safe anymore. These Skyrim cheats may be frowned upon by some players, taking the easy way out will never make you stronger, but then can all PC users resist this temptation to use the command console?
You can see a full list of commands in this article. You’ll find many ways to rank up from finding characters you cannot kill, as they are important for some reason, to using stealth attacks with massive multipliers for extreme damage.
PC users: Have you used the command console to gain an upper hand?
- GTA 5 in-game text update demanded as regarded too small to read
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations