Assassin’s Creed: Revelations – poison and mosh pit
Getting Assassin’s Creed: Revelations poison and mosh pit achievements’ within the game is quite funny, there are a few and picking your poison is the first start, such as darts, blades and bombs.
Love the fact that when you use these poisons you will see the guards doing some messed up dance, very funny to watch to say the least. The video via iGN explains a little about having 10 guards poisoned at the same time, to do this you will need to craft a datura bomb, to achieve this you will need an Impact Shell, British Gunpowder and Datura Powder.
The ingredients can be found by opening bomb crafting stations, these can be found across the city, the video explains in detail what you need to do.
The video also talks about “Mosh Pits”, at the top of a tower throw some cherry bombs to get the guards attention and then throw some poison bombs upon them, when you go down to ground level you will see rave like dancing. We will not spoil this too much so please watch the two videos (Yes we have added another video just for you) below and tell us what you think.
- Late Halo 5 Xbox One release blame realized
- The Sing-Off 2013 vs. The Voice
- Best TVs for gaming in 2013 nailed
- Best gaming laptop under $1000 in 2013 comparison
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug review prediction
- Terminator: Genesis reveals plot and cast concerns
- Arsenal vs Everton live Premier League clash Sunday 8th December