Kojima tout E3 2012 conference
There are going to be some promising things announced next month with Kojima Productions ready to tout something major during their E3 2012 press conference, if you’re a fan of the studio then you are being told that there’s a lot to look forward to – pity we don’t know what.
Knowing that Kojima studios are planning something big for E3 we can only assume that we will get to learn more about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. We say this because what we have seen so far has been cryptic and left us asking even more question, so it’s understandable a recent podcast says all will become clear next month.
The latest Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance trailer was certainly vague, which you can see for yourself below because there is no actual video footage, instead it’s just a voice of Senator Armstrong giving a speech. To make things even more interesting is the fact that this speech was hacked into and explains the shocking plans the Senator has for America. There’s also a website with a link saying “Uncover The Truth”, which then links to this website.
You have to admire how games of today manage to make them seem as though something real is taking place as it makes the game more believable because we all know that underhanded tactics are going on all the time between politicians, it’s as though Kojima is getting pretty close to reality.
What do you expect from Kojima during E3 2012?
- GTA 5 in-game text update demanded as regarded too small to read
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations