i love the action, but this shit's 2 f #$%&*g long; there must be at least 4 hours of cutscenes. this game went from a 10 to a 9.5 on my scale.
Max Payne 3: Exploring Golden Gun locations
You can be sure that a large number of gamers stayed up all night playing Max Payne 3 and are now looking for Golden Gun locations, which players can find these guns spread around the game and they come in three parts for each gun. It’s pretty easy to see what you’ve collected so far via the menu system, although we want to help our readers via some handy videos.
Visuals give the best walkthrough for finding all the Max Payne 3 Golden Guns – while some people like to read details on finding something within a game we’d rather find them visually with a video walkthrough, so below this article we’ve embedded 7 videos that detail gun locations for chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Most of the videos run for around 2 minutes, which allows you to get to the location pretty fast without any waffling on.
There will be plenty of Max Payne 3 secrets discovered over the coming weeks, and finding these guns will initially allow you to unlock the “A License To Kill” achievement for Xbox 360 and trophy for PS3. If you run into any problems feel free to leave a comment, although you’re also welcome to share any other hidden items you find within Max Payne 3. Those of you looking for gun locations in chapters 8 to 14 should visit this link on YouTube.
If you’re playing Max Payne 3 already let us know your first impressions? Watch the gun guide via the videos below, or if you are still on the fence over Max Payne 3 then see this review roundup here.
- GTA 5 in-game text update demanded as regarded too small to read
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations