Max Payne Mobile for Android in 2 days
Rockstar games announced within the last 24 hours that Max Payne Mobile is coming to Android in 2 days time, which gives some Android phones some classic fun on June 14. Apple’s iOS has seen good success with the original Max Payne for around 2 months, and now it’s time for Android OS.
There had been a number of delays and blame for a late release date could be thanks to the amount of Android phones Max Payne will work on, which can be complicated with the range of hardware and specs with phones running Android.
You will find a range of Android tablets and phones that are supported, although the list of phones include: Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player, Sony Xperia S, Sony Xperia Play, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung S2, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Droid Incredible 2, HTC Sensation, HTC Evo 3D, HTC One S, HTC One X, HTC Rezound, Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Photon, Motorola Atrix, Razr Maxx, and the Motorola Razr.
You can get Max Payne Mobile for Android this Thursday via the Google Play Store. Do you think your phone can handle the 3D graphics, and are you happy with the $2.99 price tag? We’ve included a gameplay video for Max Payne Mobile below, so feel free to check it out before buying.
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 synopsis, antagonists and eye candy