NHL 13 cover vote winner is Claude Giroux
Claude Giroux has been selected by fans as the EA Sports NHL 13 cover athlete, and during last weeks live broadcast of the 2012 NHL Awards it was announced that the Philadelphia Flyers forward won by the closest matchup of the entire campaign.
NHL 13 cover vote winner Claude Giroux beat Predators goalie Pekka Rinne in the final of the first ever EA Sports NHL cover vote campaign by less than a one percent margin an his comment are reported on their official website. NHL superstar Claude Giroux spoke about the support fans have given him as unbelievable and showed his appreciation to on the cover of NHL 13 thanking all those involved, especially his teammates, the Flyers organization and of course the fans.
Available on September 11, 2012 in North America and September 14, in Europe, NHL 13 has had plenty of attention, as fans cast nearly 26 million votes on NHL.com in the period between March 29 and June 4. Sponsored by BlackBerry this cover vote campaign has been overwhelming and during the finals alone, as more than two million votes were cast. A revolutionary new True Performance Skating engine will be involved in this game with EA expecting this to be the most innovative NHL title to date.
Do you feel that Claude Giroux was the best choice for the cover athlete of NHL 13? Other than Pekka Rinne, whom else do you think should have been considered?
- Tottenham vs. Anzhi Makhachkala live Europa League action on ITV 4
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Guard Dog DLC causes anger
- Fallout 4 scripts and character descriptions
- Tarzan movie cast to include Samuel L. Jackson
- Adventures of Tintin 2 post Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes character posters
- GTA V 1.07 patch brings floating city glitch