Download Mini Ninjas Adventures today
A brand new title known as Mini Ninjas Adventures has been launched today available exclusively for Kinect on the Xbox 360. This downloadable game hosted on the Xbox LIVE Arcade digital distribution service is accessible from Friday 29th June in North American and Europe.
Giving gamers the opportunity to become the ninja this title by Square Enix Ltd has twenty-one different levels and a range of boss battles to encounter with everything from magical and physical attacks to perform on the evil samurai. Electronic Theatre document the details of Mini Ninjas Adventures as this title allows players kick, swipe and battle your way through the opposition, as you help rescue your master.
As Hiro, your role is to overcome the evil Samurai Warlord helping fellow ninjas escape the bad guy, and Sarah Hoeksma from Square Enix Europe talks about her excitement in bringing this title to the Kinect. Referring to this as a completely new Xbox LIVE Arcade game, she goes on to mention that delivering the Mini Ninjas brand to the Kinect will be a great addition to the world of family gaming.
Mini Ninjas Adventures is priced at 800 Microsoft Points and developed by Side-kick Ltd, so those who want to try this out it is available from the Xbox LIVE Arcade service now. Have you been looking for a fun family game to utilize your Kinect feature? Are you a fan of the original Mini Ninjas title?
- Bayern Munich host Manchester City in tonight’s big live game
- Manchester Utd vs Shakhtar Donetsk on ITV tonight
- GTA V Heists release date update a smack in the face
- Santa Tracker games for kids in 2013
- Xbox One mod improves keyboard and mouse support
- MSI GT60 3K gaming laptop review following release
- Batman vs. Superman casting continues, roster swells