MW3 patch fixes memory and Spec Ops issues
An emergency patch for Modern Warfare 3 on the Xbox 360 is expected to fix memory and Spec Ops issues, and Infinity Ward’s newly released update is only a mere 9MB but mandatory one. As we look in some detail of what this tiny patch is meant to cure more fixes are still expected.
In relation to the latest Elite content, this patch has addressed a fix for Out of Memory and Spec Ops issues along with fixes to CMR mods, also known as Vault Mods for private match lobbies. In a brief rundown of what is expected Gamepur mention that this does not carry a fix for the “De-Rank” issue for Modern Warfare 3 Spec-Ops gamers. Although a recent twitter statement by Mark Rubin, informs us that he will be giving out instructions on how to get rank back.
At the beginning of the week, we let our readers in on news that free older maps are becoming available for MW3 beginning with Terminal, which is good for those feeling they had to pay for them when they are actually released as new content. The Terminal map is a popular yet controversial one set in an airport, and we hope some classic maps will also come out in the near future. Have you experienced memory and Spec Ops issues with the Xbox version?
- PlayBox: PS4 and Xbox 720 as one console
- GTA 5 release date avoided by Killzone Mercenary
- iPhone 6 release date rumours, colours galore
- GTA 5 features for online mode incoming
- Forge of Empires, cheats gain advantage with money
- Fallout 4 news of Boston accepted by most
- Google’s Galaxy S4, play with a Nexus version at a price