Assassin’s Creed 3 Cosplay: Representation of in-game graphics
By looking at the Cosplay of the characters in Assassin’s Creed 3 you get to see amazing shots of the costumes, weapons and accessories involved with both Connor and Aveline from the PlayStation Vita’s Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation. Some may feel that the HDR photography makes the protagonists look more like action figures, but we think it looks great.
The actors/models involved impressed Ubisoft so much they invited them to play the new Assassin’s Creed 3 game early, and Kotaku regard the cosplay as the best you’ll ever see. Showing off some great shots you can get a feel for the type of clothing worn around this era, although there have been comments about the cloth shadows that resemble in-game textures, and suggestions that this is not representing the real life material as such, and more that of the in-game graphics.
When you look at the images you can see that cosplay in this instance is rather like transforming real life into in-game images as opposed to the other way around. This makes the characters similar to that seen in CGI scenes and you can see how photography has great artist merit like that witnessed in a painting or in a game. This has given some fans cause to suggest the movie version of Assassin’s Creed to be done in a similar fashion.
In other Assassin’s Creed 3 news, our most recent post spoke about how accurate the history of the game would be and showed the fourth a final video visualizing the AC environment infused into this time period. What do you think of the image of Connor above? What game in the series would you like the Assassin’s Creed movie to be based on?
- GTA 5 in-game text update demanded as regarded too small to read
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations