iPhone 5 gains life with Mophie battery case
Whether your iPhone 5 is used as an entertainment device or whether it is in constant use for communication, the battery-life will always be a main concern. This is where the recently launched Mophie battery case is ideal for prolonging the life of your phone.
The ultra thin 1500mAh protective battery case is 13 percent thinner than their previous packs and will seemingly feel much more like a standard iPhone 5 case, enhancing your battery life by up to 80%.
Details of the new Mophie Juice Pack Helium can be seen on the official Mophie website, and the dark metallic version will start shipping on February 14th, with the silver one expected early March.
For $79.95 this may seem a little on the expensive side, although it is ideal for keeping your device juiced up without having to continuously think about recharging. The elegant design makes it look less intrusive than a cumbersome battery pack and fits nicely in your pocket or handbag, and according to Mophie this is the best looking energy efficient product they have developed to date.
In Addition, users can charge their iPhone and juice pack at the same time with the included micro-USB cable, and the LED indicator is ideal for monitoring battery levels for when you require the Mophie battery case to take over recharging your device on the move.
Will you be investing in the latest Mophie battery case to add more life to your iPhone 5?
- Napoli vs. Arsenal live Group F clash could see both teams through
- Juventus vs. Galatasaray: Live resheduled match: Update
- X-Men: Apocalypse set to follow in 2016
- PlayStation 4 also supports multi-controller options
- Bayern Munich host Manchester City in tonight’s big live game
- Manchester Utd vs Shakhtar Donetsk on ITV tonight
- GTA V Heists release date update a smack in the face