Nexus 4 Android 4.2.2 update appears
The latest Nexus 4 Android 4.2.2 update has recently appeared to counteract those annoying bugs on the new Nexus phone. The build JDQ39 is much like that experienced on other Nexus devices and weighs in at about 54MB.
Those of you intrigued about the changes this update has in store are advised to head over to Android Central where they discuss the 4.2.2 update and provide plenty of links for all of your queries. In addition, they also point their readers in the direction of the OTA package to download straight from Google.
This can be installed manually through a custom recovery or by side loading, and we understand there are plenty of visitors on various forums giving a helping hand to those experiencing difficulties with this.
On the aforementioned site, they also document an update in regards to AnandTech’s Brian Klug notes, in which the LTE Band 4 appears and the Nexus 4 did not officially support this.
Some owners are questioning whether this update will implement the wake clock fix they have been patiently waiting for concerning battery life, especially when many owners are finding an all night charge is not revitalizing it fully.
Have you been experiencing intermittent charging problems with your Nexus 4?
- PlayBox: PS4 and Xbox 720 as one console
- GTA 5 release date avoided by Killzone Mercenary
- iPhone 6 release date rumours, colours galore
- GTA 5 features for online mode incoming
- Forge of Empires, cheats gain advantage with money
- Fallout 4 news of Boston accepted by most
- Google’s Galaxy S4, play with a Nexus version at a price