Real Racing 3 live for Android, iPad and iPhone
When it comes to the mobile gaming scene new titles are looking more and more advanced, while racing games in general have come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years. Real Racing 3 goes live today for Android, iPad and iPhone devices and it is absolutely free, and we all love the sound of free quality applications.
According to the obtainable information, Real Racing 3 intends to set new standards for mobile racing games and from what we can see of the screenshots and video this title looks like a decent addition to the world of mobile gaming. Details of Real Racing 3 can be seen on Google Play along with an action video and suggestions that you have at least 1.7GB of free space available to download this.
The highly detailed racing game involves officially licensed tracks, a 22-car grid and a whole range of detailed cars to choose from, exceeding 45 vehicles. Pick from an extensive list of cars which include the Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge and Bugatti to name a few, and challenge friends with the Time Shifted Multiplayer technology.
Over 900 events can be experienced with Real Racing 3 and users can fine-tune the controls to their requirements. A description of the iOS version of the game can be seen on the iTunes App Store highlighting the need for at least 2GB of free space, and the various real tracks on offer.
For those who feel the proof is in the pudding, Real Racing 3 goes live today for free, so will you be trying out Real Racing 3?
- Napoli vs. Arsenal live Group F clash could see both teams through
- Juventus vs. Galatasaray: Live resheduled match: Update
- X-Men: Apocalypse set to follow in 2016
- PlayStation 4 also supports multi-controller options
- Bayern Munich host Manchester City in tonight’s big live game
- Manchester Utd vs Shakhtar Donetsk on ITV tonight
- GTA V Heists release date update a smack in the face