iOS 7 on iPhone 5 vs. Galaxy S4 for mobile gamers
When it comes to extensive videos comparing products we understand that our readers are not always inclined to sit through 30 odd minutes of footage by someone whose accent can grate on you within the first few minutes. With that in mind, we have provided the gaming performance video below, but will also relay some of the information regarding the Galaxy S4 vs. iPhone 5 with the iPhone using the iOS 7 for gaming.
Using the iOS 7 beta on iPhone 5 as opposed to the iOS 6 this hands-on experience is also discussed on the Phones Review website, as they highlight the numerous games shown during this in-depth video. As far as the gameplay is concerned, in GTA: Vice City the bigger screen on the S4 is ideal for playing games, but the reviewer also mentions heating issues as well as comparisons with the Galaxy Note 2 and S3.
The iOS 7 operating system is said to enhance the iPhone 5 gaming performance and there are no frame drops, and while the reviewer goes on to mention how good the iPhone version is, with other games we get the impression there is not much in the way of differences, so we feel the bigger screen makes up for this, and in some cases puts the Galaxy S4 in front.
Provided you have time we would love to know your thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. iPhone 5 iOS YouTube video below. Do you feel the bigger screen on the Galaxy makes up for what is regarded as the better overall performance of the iOS 7 iPhone 5?
- GTA 5 in-game text update demanded as regarded too small to read
- World Cup 2014 draw tomorrow afternoon envisages group of death
- Backwards compatibility for PS4 expected in 2014
- Adrien Broner is an exciting prospect becoming 3 weight World Champion at just 23
- Swansea vs. Newcastle live midweek Premiership game covered by BT Sports
- Questioning Fallout 4 viral authenticity
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls release expectations