Galaxy Note 3 confirmed specs, price and release date
As we anticipate the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 we thought it would be a good idea to run though some of the details surrounding this product including the specs, price and release date. According to reports this new device looks pretty impressive coming in nine colours with a larger display.
The Galaxy Note 3 is regarded as radical re-thinking on the part of Samsung’s traditional Note device, and Know Your Mobile highlights the specs and official features expected with this. Boasting a 5.7-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display the Note 3 is larger than previous iterations, although Samsung give us the impression it doesn’t feel any bigger.
Running on Android 4.3 the Note 3 features 3GB of RAM and this version will allow users to run two applications side-by-side at once and full details of this can be seen on the aforementioned site, along with a full specs list and additional features. Coming with a larger 3200mAh battery, we expect this to be a decent improvement on previous editions, and the back panel is said to be a form of leather, as opposed to the plastics we are used to.
In addition, a 13-megapixel is accessible on the back, with a 2-megapixel on the front, and plenty of focus has been put on the S-Pen enhancing the overall performance. As far as the release date goes, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is scheduled to release on September 25, so will you be looking to acquire the Note 3 at the end of this month?
- Napoli vs. Arsenal live Group F clash could see both teams through
- Juventus vs. Galatasaray: Live resheduled match: Update
- X-Men: Apocalypse set to follow in 2016
- PlayStation 4 also supports multi-controller options
- Bayern Munich host Manchester City in tonight’s big live game
- Manchester Utd vs Shakhtar Donetsk on ITV tonight
- GTA V Heists release date update a smack in the face