Vampire Diaries season 5, Originals UK air date
As British fans look forward to the Vampire Diaries season 5 UK air date the spin-off series The Originals UK air date is also hotly anticipated as enthusiasts are in for a real treat when it comes to this popular blood thirsty series.
The Vampire Diaries will return to the UK on Tuesday 29th October on ITV2 at 9pm, while the new Originals spin-off will premiere in the UK next Tuesday 22 October on the Syfy channel, and this information can be seen on Facebook via The Vampire Diaries UK Fan Page.
This is a great way for enthusiasts to keep up with all the gossip and breaking news concerning both series and all the characters involved, although we understand that avid fans will not need reminding that this hugely popular series is coming back to their screens, along with a spin-off for those of you who require a bit more vampire action.
In a recent post we discussed the US premiere and last week’s start of the eagerly anticipated spin-off series on CW, and a new direction for The Vampire Diaries season 5. We also highlighted The Originals, which is set with the original vampire family who were known to have stalked this area in New Orleans centuries ago.
So are you ready for an exciting winter season of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals?
- Sunderland vs. Tottenham Hotspur live Saturday evening kick-off
- World Cup draw for the Finals in 2014: Groups A to H
- GT 5 vs. GT 6 PS3 differences, GT 7 preferred
- Destiny classes, weapons, settings and online features
- Gioteck EX-06 PS4 headset pre-order for Christmas
- Sony PlayStation Network Cards new price
- UFC 168 results of price hike poll