After the murder trial in which he was accused of being one of five murderers, the defendant in the case against him claimed that Eddie Munster, a child actor, denied that he was involved with a Wisconsin murder in 2006.  

Cindy Schulz Juedes,67, accused Butch Patrick Lilley (68) of being one among five people who allegedly shot her husband Ken Juedes,58, in their home. 

Lilley, who met the couple in 2006 at the Monster Hall Raceway, denied that he was involved. He also said that he did not know he was a suspect until six year after the incident, WSAW reported.  

“I was booking an event and someone asked me if I had seen the National Inquirer today. I replied, “No”, and then I noticed that I was on the cover of the National Inquirer today. That headline said “Munster Murder Bombshell At Monster Hall”. And that’s how Lilley revealed that I had learned about my… supposedly involvement in it.” 

Despite the allegations, the Marathon County jurors found Schulz-Juedes guilty on Wednesday of killing her husband in August 2006 as prosecutors argued she did so in order to cash in on his $1 million life insurance policy. 

Schulz-Juedes claimed Lilley, four other men, and Juedes were responsible for the murder of Juedes in revenge for a 2006 lawsuit. This lawsuit cost Lilley tens to thousands of dollars in investments into a brewery business.  

Butch Patrick Lilley, a former child actor, denied allegations that he and four other men killed Ken Juedes inside his Wisconsin home in 2006

Butch Patrick Lilley, a former child actor denied that he and four others killed Ken Juedes in his Wisconsin home in 2006.

Lilley is best remembers for his role of playing the child werewolf, Eddie Munster, in the 1960s monster comedy The Munsters. He is pictured with Yvonne Decarlo and Fred Gwynne

Lilley is most well-known for his role as Eddie Munster, a child werewolf in the 1960s monster comedy The Munsters. He is pictured with Fred Gwynne, Yvonne Decarlo, and Fred Gwynne

Cindy Schulz-Juedes, pictured in 2020, was arrested in 2019 for the murder of her husband. Prosecutors claim she killed him to cash in on his $1 million life insurance policy

Cindy Schulz-Juedes was pictured in 2020. She was charged with the murder of her husband. Prosecutors claim that she murdered her husband to cash in on his $1,000,000 life insurance policy.  

Ken Juedes was part owner of the Monster Hall Raceway. He had filed a $300,000 lawsuit against Randall Landwehr over fraud related to raceway

Ken Juedes was a part owner of Monster Hall Raceway. Randall Landwehr had been sued by Ken Juedes for $300,000.

Lilley said that he met Juedes while promoting an event for Monster Hall Raceway. 

Lilley admitted to having drank and taken cocaine with the other men involved in the murder. However, he claimed he wasn’t impaired the night Juedes died and that he was traveling at the moment. He couldn’t say where he was. 

He said that the National Inquirer article describing his alleged involvement in the scandal was later retracted. Lilley however stated that he had lost appearance contracts due to the allegations. 

Crime lab witnesses could not find any evidence of Lilley and the four other suspects in the Juedes’ house, nor on the pieces paper and knife that contained DNA evidence. 

Lilley and other suspects are accused of murdering Juedes in connection to a lawsuit Randall Landwehr filed against them for fraud relating to the Monster Hall Raceway. It was worth $300,000.

Landwehr lost the lawsuit, which caused Lilley and others in Landwehr to lose their investment. Lilley’s mother had previously invested $10,000 in the brewery.  

Schulz-Juedes claims Landwehr and Lilley as well as three other investors murdered her husband in retribution. 

In 2019, she was charged with the murder. 

After her husband's murder, Cindy moved out of the rural Wisconsin home where they had been living and into this suburban property. The house is worth an estimated $250,000

Cindy moved from their rural Wisconsin home to move into this suburban property following the murder of her husband. The house is worth approximately $250,000 

Schulz-Juedes claimed that she had been staying in a camper on her husband’s property due to a sinus infection. She didn’t want him to catch it. 

She claimed that she found him dead when she returned to the house the next day.

She claimed that she had tried unsuccessfully to call 911 using her house phone. Finally, the call was made to her neighbor’s home. 

Schulz-Juedes later reported to Schulz that their gun was missing. It was the same type that killed her husband.  

Juedes’s children from a previous union sued Schulz-Juedes following his death. They claimed she was involved in his murder, and sought to recover $280,000 she received from an insurer since his death. 

The case was settled outside of court.