A Thai man stabbed a British tourist to death in Thailand after he heard him playing loud music while he sipped beers.

  • On Saturday, a man who was mentally unstable allegedly shot and killed a tourist from Thailand.
  • This man was found in his shirtless state, wearing a pair black shorts and a pair of jeans. At the scene, the victim was declared dead
  • According to some reports, his friend was nearby. critical condition nearby and taken to hospital
  • Officers from the police said that they had arrested a man who has a history of having mental problems.
  • He was angry that they were listening to loud music well into the morning.

An attack on a British tourist in Thailand caused him to be beaten with a sickle by a man from the area. He allegedly attacked both him and the other Brits because they were playing loud music, while drinking beer.  

The victims were attacked in the early hours of Saturday in Kanchanaburi, central Thailand, according to local media reports. 

The victim was found naked and wearing only black pants, lying on his stomach in bloody pool with several knife injuries to his neck. Police arrived at the scene about 3:50 AM Saturday. 

Police said that his friend was found near the accident site and was taken to the hospital in critical condition. They also found shoes and a sickle at the crime scene, which police believed was the weapon used for the murder.

According to police, a local 23-year old man was arrested in connection to an attack. He had also sustained knife-related injuries. 

After becoming angry at the couple’s loud playing of music on a radio, the suspect attacked them. 

MailOnline received a statement from the Foreign Office stating that the Foreign Office was in communication with Royal Thai Police regarding the death of one British citizen and the hospitalisation in Thailand of another. The spokesperson added: “We are prepared to support consular services.” 

The alleged murder weapon was a sickle found at the scene after two British men were attacked in Kanchanaburi, Thailand, early on Saturday

After two British men had been attacked early Saturday morning in Kanchanaburi (Thailand), the alleged murder weapon was found on the spot. 

Police said they had arrested a 23-year-old local man (pictured) with a history of mental health issues in connection with attack and had sustained injuries consistent with a knife fight

According to police, they arrested a local 23-year old man. (Photo: Police) He had a history of mental illness in connection with the attack and sustained knife-related injuries.

Mueang Police found a pair of shoes and a sickle, (pictured) which they suspected was the murder weapon, at the scene

Mueang Police discovered a pair (pictured) of shoes and an instrument that they believed was the crime weapon at the scene.

It was allegedly committed outside a rented space at Soi Sri Lanka Mueang, Kanchanaburi.

One of the relatives of the victim’s deceased girlfriend told police that he had been woken up by loud music on Saturday morning. 

When he went to see what the commotion was, he found the two victims, the Bangkok Post reported. 

Photographs showed the scene as a mass of police officers, armed with thick red blood streams and plastered walls.  

The alleged attack took place outside a rented room at the Soi Sri Lanka in Mueang, Kanchanaburi, central Thailand

It was allegedly committed outside of a room rented at Soi Sri Lanka, Mueang in Kanchanaburi (central Thailand).

Mueang Police said the suspect was a resident of Kanchanaburi (pictured) and was remanded in custody with injuries consistent with a knife fight

Mueang Police stated that the suspect was from Kanchanaburi and was taken into custody. He sustained injuries consistent with knife fighting.

Mueang Police claimed that the suspect is a local resident. The suspect was placed in custody for injuries consistent to a knife fight. 

However, the police later revealed that the man who was taken into custody had been injured by his neighbours. They believed he was responsible for the attacks.  

Police Colonel Somkiart Chomchai said a team of police, including forensic officers, were dispatched to the scene to collect evidence.