By Olivia Day for Daily Mail Australia

Friday, 15 October

Cleo arrives at Blowholes camping site with her mom Ellie Smith, Jake Gliddon, and Isla Mae.

They arrived in the evening to a quiet night.

Saturday, October 16

Cleo’s last sighting with parents in tent that she shared with her family and baby sister, at 1:30 am. Cleo asks for water.

6.23 a.m. Ellie dials 000 to report her oldest daughter missing while she searches the camp grounds.

6.30 AM: Two officers arrive at Carnarvon’s police station. The officers travel with sirens, lights, and priority to Blowholes.

6.41am: Blowholes receives a second police vehicle with additional two officers.

7.10am: First police car arrives. Only minutes later, the second arrives.

7.26AM: The police on scene create a protected area for forensics that is open to the public. It surrounds the tent in which Cleo last saw her.

7.33 am: The drone operator will search the sky for a missing person.

7.44 AM: Blowholes are receiving a third car from the police department.

8 AM: Cleo’s family and friends begin arriving to assist with ground searches.

A second group of detectives searched Cleo’s house briefly to ensure she wasn’t there.

After that, they head towards Blowholes to stop all cars from entering or leaving the area.

8.09 a.m.: Police requested that an SES Team attend Blowholes’ search.

8.24 am: Volunteer marine and police searchers called in to help with the search.

8.34am: Blowholes’ entrance is blocked off by roadblocks. Detectives collect the addresses, names and registration details of all those who are coming and going. The police search vehicles.

9:25 am: Nine SES personnel arrive at Blowholes in support of the search.

Investigators, bounty hunters and officers from the Australian Federal Police have spent two-and-a-half weeks searching for missing four-year-old Cleo (pictured)

Cleo is missing from her home in Australia. This was Cleo’s search by bounty hunters, police officers and investigators (pictured).

9.30am: Ellie in distress is greeted by detectives who stay with her for the remainder of the day, while Cleo and other search teams hunt.

11am: Major Crime Division Homicide Detectives are dispatched and travel from Perth to aid in the search.

1pm: Perth is home to more homicide detectives, search specialists and other investigators.

3:00pm: Carnarvon police officers and search professionals arrive to share their knowledge.

Sunday, 17 October

Ms Smith turns to social media for assistance in finding her missing child.

A post on Facebook that was posted at 1.45 a.m. Sunday read: ‘It has been over 24hrs since I last saw the sparkle in her eyes.

“Please Help Me Find Her!”

“If you see or hear anything, please contact the police!”

According to police, Cleo could have been kidnapped.

Monday, October 18, 2008

Police have released an image of the sleeping bag in red and grey that was missing from Cleo’s tent.

Cleo’s biological dad is interviewed in Mandurah by police and asked for a statement. He does.

The WA Police, assisted by SES, volunteers, and aircraft, continue to hunt Cleo. They are searching for Cleo in nearby vehicles and shacks.

Tuesday, September 19

Cleo’s mother Ellie Smith was joined by Jake Gliddon, her partner. They describe how they felt when Cleo went missing.

Ms Smith said that her four year old would have never left the tent all by herself.

To assist the investigation, police release more images of Cleo as well as the pink-and-blue one piece she was wearing on the night she disappeared.

Police ask anyone in the area or at the campsite on October 15th to call the police. 

Wednesday, October 20

Cleo could not reach the zipper of the tent because the mother found it hanging open at 6 am on Saturday.

The officers say that they haven’t dismissed reports by campers who reported hearing the screeching of tyres early Saturday morning.

Daryl Gaunt (Deputy Police Commissioner) confirmed that police are currently investigating whereabouts 20 registered Carnarvon-area sex offenders.

Thursday, October 21,

Cleo is being sought by the WA Government for any information leading to her location, as announced by WA Premier Mark McGowan.

McGowan stated that all Western Australians are in Cleo’s thoughts during this difficult time.

We all hope for a positive outcome.

It was unheard of for the reward to be issued so quickly – in just days after her disappearance.

Pictured: Police are seen examining rubbish left near the Blowholes campsite in remote WA

Pictured: In remote WA, police are seen inspecting rubbish that was left at the Blowholes campsite 

Monday, 25th October

WA Police confirm that Cleo was at the camp site. The footage is from CCTV camera on the beach shack, which is only 20m from where she vanished from. 

Tuesday, 26th October

Detectives and forensic officers spent Tuesday at Carnarvon on Tuesday. On Tuesday they left with two cases.

While investigators have been in the house before, they were unable to conduct a thorough search inside without a forensics team.

Col Blanch, acting WA Police Commissioner stated that the family’s search was standard practice and they weren’t suspects in Cleo’s disappearance.

Wednesday, October 27

WA Police officers returning to Blowholes Campground and collecting soil samples near the shacks are visible.

Federal Government announces that Australian Federal Police Officers have been recruited to assist with intelligence and forensic investigations.

Friday 29th October

Blowholes Camp is being reopened by police to conduct aerial surveys of the surrounding area.

Rod Wilde, the Detective Superintendent of the Blowholes Campground joins in the Cleo search as it reaches the two-week mark.

He said that Cleo is being sought by both international and national agencies.

Sunday, 31 Oct

Cleo lives 5km away from Cleo’s home on Sunday, so detectives went door-to-door.

Monday, November 1,

The roadside rubbish bins are hundreds of kilometres from where the victim vanished. Detectives search through them for clues.

Material was taken to Perth by forensic officers, who searched through the bags for any items that could have been used in Cleo’s disappearance.

The police issue an appeal for CCTV and dashcam footage within 1000km of the area where the missing four-year old disappeared.

Police appeal to more Carnarvon businesses to take footage of an area in the industrial outskirts.

Her elated mother, Ellie, (pictured, with Cleo, her partner and younger daughter) broke her silence the morning Cleo was found, sharing a series of love heart emojis on Instagram

Ellie, Ellie’s mother (pictured here with Cleo and her daughter younger) broke her silence when Cleo was discovered. She shared several love heart emojis via Instagram 

Wednesday, November 3

Cleo Smith was found alive in November 3 after two and a half weeks of diligent searching.

Col Blanch, WA Police Deputy Commissioner confirmed that Cleo was alive and well just before 7am AEST and has been reunited to her parents.

“One of the officers took her into his arms, and asked her her name. He replied. He said,

Ellie Smith wrote to social media, “Our family is complete again”.

An unidentified Carnarvon male is taken into custody and interrogated by detectives.

On October 19, Ellie Smith (pictured) and her partner Jake Gliddon fronted the media for the first time and begged the public to report any information 'big or small'

Ellie Smith and Jake Gliddon, her partner in the venture, fronted media on October 19th and asked the public for any information they could provide.

Thursday, November 4,

Terry Darrell Kelly was 36. He was arrested for multiple infractions including forcing a minor to marry. Kelly appeared naked at Carnarvon Magistrate’s Court wearing only a black shirt and barefoot.

Monday, November 8.

Carnarvon is the scene of specialist police returning to Carnarvon in an effort to “ascertain if anyone else was involved.”