By Olivia Day for Daily Mail Australia

Friday, 15 October

Cleo, along with Ellie Smith and Jake Gliddon, arrive at Blowholes campsite about 6:30pm.

They arrived in the evening to a quiet night.

Saturday, October 16

Cleo’s last sighting with parents in tent that she shared with her family and baby sister, at 1:30 am. Cleo asks for water.

6.23am Ellie dials 000 to report her oldest daughter missing while she searches the camp grounds.

6.30 a.m.: Two officers leave Carnarvon’s police station. The officers travel with sirens, lights and priority to Blowholes.

6.41am: Blowholes receives a second police vehicle with additional two officers.

7.10am: Arrival of the first police vehicle. In a matter of minutes, comes the second.

7.26 a.m.: On the spot, police establish a protected forensic zone which is taped to the public around the family tent that Cleo last saw.

7.33 AM: Drone operator called to look from the sky.

7.44 AM: Blowholes are receiving a third car from the police department.

8 a.m.: Cleo’s relatives and friends start to arrive in order to aid with the ground search.

A second group of detectives searched Cleo’s house briefly to ensure she wasn’t there.

The group then heads to Blowholes, where they stop cars entering and leaving the region.

8.09am: Police requested that an SES Team attend Blowholes’ search. A helicopter belonging to a local business arrived on the scene.

8.24am: Volunteer marine and police searchers called in to help with the search.

8.34am: Police set up roadblocks at Blowholes to collect names, addresses and registration information of anyone coming or going. The police search vehicles.

9:25am: Nine SES personnel arrive at Blowholes in support of the search.

Investigators, bounty hunters and officers from the Australian Federal Police have spent two-and-a-half weeks searching for missing four-year-old Cleo (pictured)

Cleo, a missing 4-year-old girl from Australia, was the target of bounty hunters and investigators (pictured).

9.30AM: Ellie in distress is greeted by detectives who stay with her for the remainder of the day, while Cleo and other search teams hunt.

11.30am: Major Crime Division Homicide Detectives are summoned and travel to Perth to aid in the search.

1.30pm: Additional homicide detectives are flying in from Perth.

3:00pm: Carnarvon police officers and search professionals arrive to share their knowledge.

Sunday, October 17,

Ms Smith turns to social media for assistance in finding her missing child.

A Sunday Facebook post that stated: “It’s been more than 24 hours since the sparkle in my girl’s eyes last time I saw it.”

Please help me to find her

“If you see or hear anything, please contact the police!”

Cleo might have been taken by police.

Monday, October 18, 2008

Police released an image showing the missing red and gray sleeping bag from Cleo’s tent.

Cleo is interrogated by Mandurah police about her biological father. They ask him to give a statement which he freely gives.

The WA Police, assisted by SES, volunteers, and aircraft, continue to hunt Cleo. They are searching for Cleo in nearby vehicles and shacks.

Tuesday, September 19

Cleo’s mom Ellie Smith, and Jake Gliddon are fronting the media and discuss the moment that they realized the girl was gone.

Ms Smith claims that her 4-year-old daughter would not have been able to leave the tent on her own.

To assist the investigation, police release more images of Cleo as well as the pink-and-blue one piece she was wearing on the night she disappeared.

Police are urging anyone found at or near the site on October 15, to contact them. 

Wednesday, October 20

Cleo was unable to access the tent’s zip because it was not high enough for her to get at, according the police.

The officers say that they haven’t dismissed reports by campers who reported hearing the screeching of tyres early Saturday morning.

Daryl Gaunt, Deputy Commissioner of Police confirms that officers are looking into the disappearance of twenty registered Carnarvon sex offenders.

Thursday, 21 October

Cleo is being sought by the WA Government for any information leading to her location, as announced by WA Premier Mark McGowan.

McGowan expressed his sympathy for Cleo and her family, saying that “all Western Australians’ thoughts and prayers are with them during an unbeimaginable time.”

“We are all praying for positive outcomes.”

Unprecedented was the speed at which she received her reward – just days after her disappearance.

Pictured: Police are seen examining rubbish left near the Blowholes campsite in remote WA

Pictured: In remote WA, police are seen inspecting rubbish that was left at the Blowholes campsite 

Monday, 25th October

WA Police confirmed Cleo’s presence at camp site. This was confirmed by CCTV footage taken from a camera mounted inside a beach house, just 20 meters from her family tent. 

Tuesday, 26th October

Detectives and forensic officers spent Tuesday at Carnarvon on Tuesday. On Tuesday they left with two cases.

Even though investigators were familiar with the house, it was their first visit to search the interior of the property.

Col Blanch, Acting WA Police Commissioner said that the search of their family home was “standard practice” and didn’t indicate that they were suspects with Cleo’s disappearance.

Wednesday, October 27

WA Police forensics officers are back at Blowholes campsite and can be seen taking soil samples from several campfires close to shacks.

Federal Government announces that Australian Federal Police Officers have been recruited to assist with intelligence and forensic investigations.

Friday, 29 October

Blowholes Camp is being reopened by police to conduct aerial surveys of the surrounding area.

As the search nears the two week mark, Detective Superintendent Rod Wilde is back at the Blowholes campsite and joins the hunt for Cleo.

He said that Cleo is being sought by both international and national agencies.

Sunday 31 October

Cleo lives 5km away from Cleo’s home on Sunday, so detectives went door-to-door.

Monday, November 1.

The roadside rubbish bins are hundreds of kilometres from where the victim vanished. Detectives search through them for clues.

It was then transported to Perth where recruits and forensic officers sorted through hundreds more bags looking for items that might have led them to Cleo.

Police ask for footage of CCTV or dash cam footage in the 1000-km area around where the 4-year-old vanished.

Police are renewing their appeal for Carnarvon-based businesses to submit footage. They also go door to door at an industrial zone on the outskirts.

Her elated mother, Ellie, (pictured, with Cleo, her partner and younger daughter) broke her silence the morning Cleo was found, sharing a series of love heart emojis on Instagram

Ellie (pictured with Cleo her younger daughter and partner) was overcome by emotion when her mother broke her silence. They shared a number of love heart emoticons on Instagram. 

Wednesday, November 3

Cleo Smith was found alive in November 3 after two and a half weeks of diligent searching.

Col Blanch, WA Police Deputy Commissioner confirmed that Cleo was alive and well just before 7AM AEST and has been reunited to her parents.

“One officer took her in his arms and asked, “What’s your name?” He replied. He said,

Ellie Smith wrote to social media, “Our family is complete again”.

Detectives take a Carnarvon man into custody.

On October 19, Ellie Smith (pictured) and her partner Jake Gliddon fronted the media for the first time and begged the public to report any information 'big or small'

Ellie Smith and Jake Gliddon, her partner in the venture, fronted media on October 19th and asked the public for any information they could provide.

Thursday, November 4.

Terry Darrell Kelly (36), was accused of multiple offenses, including forcibly taking under-16 children. Kelly appeared before Carnarvon Magistrate’s Court naked and in a black T shirt.

Monday, November 8.

Carnarvon is the scene of specialist police returning to Carnarvon in an effort to “ascertain if anyone else was involved.”