This chilling video captures the tragic moment Lily Sullivan, a teenage girl who was strangled to death by her murderer. He then dragged her down the street and dumped her body into a pond.

Lewis Haines brutally killed the 18 year-old after he met him in Pembroke (west Wales) and then rejected his sexual advances right before Christmas.

Unsettling CCTV footage captures the teenager walking along the streets of quiet with the 31 year-old murderer.

Anna Sullivan was unknowingly watching her daughter’s murderer leave Mill Pond after her strangled death.

The Crown Prosecution Service released footage from December 17, ahead of Haines’ sentencing.

Lily Sullivan, 18, died at Mill Pond in Pembrokeshire. Pictured: The last photo of Lily taken just hours before her death

Lily Sullivan, 18, was found dead in Mill Pond, Pembroke, at 4.12am on December 17 last year after police attended 'following reports of a female body in the water'

Lily Sullivan was 18 years old when she died at Mill Pond, Pembrokeshire. Pictured: Lily’s last photograph taken hours before she died

Lily Sullivan and her killer walking in Pembroke, West Wales, before she was strangled by the 31-year-old for rebuffing his advances for sex. CCTV footage shows the pair walking down the quiet street

Lily Sullivan was seen with her murderer in Pembroke West Wales before she was strangled to death by him for refusing his advances for sex. The CCTV footage captures the couple walking along the peaceful street.

Lewis Haines (pictured) confessed to his family that he had strangled Lily after fleeing the scene - but denied it was a sex attack. A judge today ruled that the attack was indeed sexually motivated. Haines will be sentenced on Friday

 Lewis Haines (pictured) confessed to his family that he had strangled Lily after fleeing the scene – but denied it was a sex attack. Today, a judge ruled that the assault was sexually motivated. Haines will be sentenced Friday

Judge Paul Thomas QC said that ‘Lily of the course, tragically can not give evidence about what occurred in the lane during this period. As is his right, Lewis Haines chose not to testify at the hearing.

“I believe there was some level of intimate contact in this lane. It did not escalate to sexual intercourse, or any other form of intimacy. Because Lily didn’t want it to, I know that that this did not occur.

Haines became irritable after Lily stated she was not interested in ‘going as far sexual intercourse’.

According to Lily, her cream-colored lace top could be found next to the water. Her brown leather jacket and phone were located in an alleyway.

Haines claimed that Haines strangled Lily after she threatened to reveal to people that he was an ‘rapist’. He also said that his daughter would be “ashamed”.

Swansea Crown Court released the haunting CCTV footage ahead of the murderer's sentencing tomorrow. The video shows the pair walking down the quiet street. Moments after killing her, the Haines then walked passed Lily's mother who had been waiting to pick her up

The haunting CCTV footage was released by Swansea Crown Court ahead of tomorrow’s sentencing. This video captures the couple walking down a quiet street. The Haines then passed Lily’s mother, who was waiting for her to get her up moments after she had killed her.

The court saw footage earlier this week of Lily’s murderer walking by her mother. After a night at Green Garage, Mrs Sullivan was waiting for Lily to be picked up.

Lily was speaking to her around 2.47 a.m. when she told Lily: “I’ll be there mam.” I am already on my journey. Just a few minutes from me. I’m almost there.

William Hughes QC, the Prosecutor said that Mrs. Sullivan was cut off after she tried desperately to reach her daughter by phone.

After making 30 phone calls, the mother did not receive a reply and voicemail was sent.

After they walked together to Mill Pond, the father of one launched their attack. His daughter was semi-naked and he dipped her in the pond.

Haines fled as Lily’s mother waited to collect her daughter on December 17, last year.

Then he went back to Maisie John, telling her that he had strangled someone. They’re in the Mill Pond. It’s been a pleasure to be in Mill Pond.

He later confessed to his parents, telling his mother: ‘Sorry mum, I have strangled a girl and she is in the pond.’

Haines, according to the court, told his step-dad and mum that he had met Lily at the nightclub.

Lily's body was found in Mill Pond near Pembroke Castle (pictured), a renowned beauty spot in the area

Lily’s remains were found near Pembroke Castle in Mill Pond (pictured), which is a well-known beauty spot in this area.

They had been introduced at Out on December 16, and they later went out to another alleyway where they became closer.

Later, the 18-year old was found topless and facedown in the freshwater reservoir that runs two miles near town.

Before Dr Stephen Leadbeatter performed a post-mortem, Lily was declared dead at 6.02am. Her injuries were consistent with “manual strangulation”.

While the father of one admitted that Miss Sullivan was murdered, he denied sexual misconduct.

After a thorough investigation, Judge Paul Thomas QC found that Haines had murdered the teenage girl after she refused to accept his advances sexually.

‘It is clear that Lewis Haines wanted to ensure that Lily died. His intention was to silence her,’ the judge said.

‘He didn’t want anyone to know what had happened in the lane.

‘I am sure, however, having been in that lane for some time with Lily and having had intimate contact with her up to a point, Lily decided that she was going home to meet her mother.

‘She made it clear from the phone call, if nothing else, to her mother that she did not want the intimacy between her and Lewis Haines to go as far as sexual intercourse.

‘Fuelled as he was by drink, I am sure that Lewis Haines was frustrated by this because he had expectations and hopes that it would go further.’

Haines said Miss Sullivan had threatened him with rape, and he didn’t want his family and partner to learn.

Judge said that the judge’s story of his wife threatening to reveal to people her actions had a truth element.

Haines was in a relationship with his daughter and had much to lose.

“Lewis Haines has struck Lily multiple times,” said the judge. This was accomplished with considerable force.

He then strangled her to death and put her in Mill Pond so that she couldn’t see at night in the murky waters.

“I don’t accept that he entered the water in order to save Lily. It was for her to be there, and not to get her out.

“His intent was to silence her. He carried a cell phone at all times. He was not far from the main street, even though it was nighttime. He passed through many houses.

Wales Online reported that the judge said Lily’s jacket and phone location was important.

He stated, “It is not clear that she left those areas voluntarily.” I also find out that she was not able to leave the alley by her will, but Lewis Haines forcibly took her to the Mill Pond.

“Her naked body was found after her recovery. The Mill Pond found her skimpy top slightly dampened on the vegetation. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing it when she entered the river. It would have been totally saturated if she had worn it. It was taken from Lily by Lewis Haines, I believe.

Haines, according to court records, had shown sexual interest in Lily on the night before he was cautioned by his friends.

Mr Hughes said: ‘He was warned off more than once and reminded that he had a girlfriend, that he had a child and Lily’s age of 18 [was] cited.’

Charlene Jones, Haines’ high school friend, tried to prevent them from leaving each other by shouting at him: “You have a girl and a child at home.” He is 18 years old. 

Lewis Haines poses for a picture in front of Pembroke Castle in Wales, near the spot where he killed Lily Sullivan. The image was posted on Facebook in May last year just months before her death

Lewis Haines takes a photo in front Pembroke Castle, Wales. This is near where he murdered Lily Sullivan. The image was posted on Facebook in May last year just months before her death

Lily Sullivan (pictured) met Lewis Haines in a Pembroke nightclub called Paddles just hours before her body was found. CCTV footage showed the pair speaking in the club

Lily Sullivan (pictured), who met Lewis Haines just hours before the body of her mother was found, in a Pembroke nightclub named Paddles. The pair were spotted speaking together in the club, as captured by CCTV.

Haines ran from the scene, and he was caught on CCTV as he walked past Lily’s mother Anna Sullivan at nearby Green Garage.

After speaking with her over the telephone at 2.47 am, Mrs Sullivan was waiting for her to come to collect her daughter.

Mrs Sullivan attempted to call her daughter back 30 times after the call with her daughter was cut short before she spotted Haines walking  – not realising that he had murdered her daughter just minutes earlier. 

Because of Haines’ behavior, she decided to follow him. Unknowingly, the mother of a deceased child had seen her son ‘walking casually and swinging his arms. At 3.09am, he began acting strangely.

He disappeared in the woods, and she lost sight of him. 

The judge said that he began acting strangely and ran along the street, despite there being no traffic. Finally, he walked toward the Bush School. He was shaking his head, and he held his head in both his hands.

‘The only person Anna Sullivan could see at that point was Lewis Haines, her daughter’s murderer.

“Mr Haines knew that Anna Sullivan was at the location waiting for Lily. 

Haines said to police that he had strangled his mother when they reached their parent’s house. He later said ‘What the f*** have I done?’ at the station’s custody counter.

Haines admitted to manslaughter before he was convicted of murder.

The hearing to determine sentencing was rescheduled by Judge Paul Thomas QC on Friday.

Haines is likely to be sentenced to life imprisonment with the recommendation for a minimal term behind bars.