There are many safety hazards that can be found in the vicinity of a plug socket, including one covered with damp grime or a bottle containing acetone.
The most shocking safety failures that people have seen from all over the globe were shared by individuals around the globe. Bored Panda has compiled the best images in a gallery.
While one “innovator” decided hanging from a digging vehicle was the best way of cutting down a tree using a chainsaw and another thought that cardboard would work better than hot metal boxes, the other free-thinker decided that cardboard is the best substitute for the old box.
Elsewhere, four men were seen using two precariously-placed ladders to change a lightbulb that was high up, and a bright spark propped themselves up on several crates placed on a greasy kitchen floor.
FEMAIL has some great examples.
Wood you believe it? It looks as though this rickety pile of wooden pallets on the top of a US truck would fall at every corner.
This is why US plug sockets can be so grimy and should not be used.
Although the managers at this US university accommodation might have had enough of the students using the emergency switch to make them laugh, locking the button is not the best idea.
This is what South American men need to be taught (and they should learn it soon). Flip flops are not the best combination for South America.
Dangling from cranes can pose deadly dangers while chainsawing a tree.
It takes how many men to change a bulb. It takes four men to change a light bulb, not just those who know how ladders work. Photographed in the USA
Do you think it would be okay to climb under temporary homes being lifted by forklift trucks? No.
In Hebrew, this fire explanatory doesn’t suggest adding a pullup bar at the head level in the case of a fire.
Oh yes! Double acetone with tonic, please! The UK citizen should quickly remove the label on the gin and make the “acetone” more prominent.
The US kitchen worker is safer not to stand on precariously stacked boxes on slippery floors. But what can we do?
The UK manager of this venue must have thought that fires can’t pass through chairs that are used as locks.
These ladders are held together by only prayers and hopes. It is not worth risking your health for a job that you don’t want.
Yes, cardboard is a good replacement for hot boxes. One worker in the UK thought so