A video from Friday’s tragic Astroworld Festival captures concertgoers screaming on top of an emergency vehicle while it weaves through the crowd.

Three people are shown dancing on the golf cart’s hood with emergency lights. A second man can be seen climbing onto the car while a woman passenger attempts to stop him.

Eight people were killed in a crowd surge during the festival’s first night. Eleven others suffered cardiac arrest. Hundreds more were injured by the incident. 

Travis Scott, the festival founder is well-known for his encouragement of ‘ranging’ during his rowdy performances. However his lawyer claims that he did not have authority to suspend Friday’s performance. 

According to authorities, he continued performing at least 37 minutes even after the declaration of a “mass casualty” event.

People dance on ambulance at Astroworld

People dance on ambulance at Astroworld

Three people were seen dancing on Friday in an emergency vehicle.

A passenger screamed, 'Get off!' as another concertgoer tried to party above the golf cart

Passenger shouted: “Get off!” A passenger shouted, “Get out!” as another concertgoer tried the same thing above the golf car

Travis Scott kept performing for at least 37 minutes after a 'mass casualty' event was declared

Travis Scott continued to perform for at least 37 mins after an official declaration of a “mass casualty” event.

The rambunctious crowd dances and gestures above the emergency vehicle, which tries to enter the dense crowd. A clip of 23 seconds was uploaded on Twitter Saturday

“Get out!” As another man tries climbing up, a woman shouts “Get off!”

A nine second video of another person performing a solo dance on top a separate emergency vehicle, trying to navigate through the crowd. 

After the fatal show, an Instagram Stories photo showed a brave person with the handle @itzlune_.

‘Uh oh guys. “Cancel culture is at work again,” he wrote adding an emoji of laughter. 

‘This is how i know the crowd was full of baby butt soft a** people,’ he said. “We rage, it’s a shame you want to be sad about this.” 

One person identified by social media users as one of the people on the emergency vehicle appeared defiant in an Instagram post after the deadly show

After the fatal show, one individual was defiantly identified on social media as the person in the emergency vehicle.

The eight dead (L-R): Rodolfo 'Rudy' Pena, 23; Jacob Jurinek, 20; Franco Patino, 21; Brianna Rodriguez, 16; Danish Baig, 27; Axel Acosta, 21; John Hilgert, 14; Madison Dubiski, 23.

The eight dead (L-R): Rodolfo ‘Rudy’ Pena, 23; Jacob Jurinek, 20; Franco Patino, 21; Brianna Rodriguez, 16; Danish Baig, 27; Axel Acosta, 21; John Hilgert, 14; Madison Dubiski, 23.

Since then, the user has blocked all comments from his Instagram account.

Troy Finner, chief of Houston Police, held a news conference Wednesday to inform the public about the current investigation into Friday’s fatal crowd surge.

The chief answered questions about the end of the concert and how Scott managed to finish his set. He said that investigators were still investigating the details during Wednesday’s press conference.

Reporters were told that he did not know the answer and it’s part the investigation. He also said, “We have been looking, the timelines have changed, so we should wait. This is part of the probe.

Finner stated that Scott was not in a intimate relationship and had only been to Scott twice. Finner also said that the police were not responsible for the outcome of the show.

Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peña said Tuesday that Travis Scott should've 'absolutely' stopped Friday's Astroworld show when he saw people struggling

Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peña said Tuesday that Travis Scott should’ve ‘absolutely’ stopped Friday’s Astroworld show when he saw people struggling

Authorities can end the show. We don’t have to pull the plug. Finner stated that the show was always part of a plan and there has been discussion about how it would be done.

He added that ‘The final authority to stop the show’ is the producer and entertainer.

The video from Friday shows Scott stopping the show for a moment after he saw an ambulance among the crowd. After asking the crowd to hold their hands up in the air, he continued to perform. 

Scott’s lawyer issued the same statement accusing police with finger pointing and sending mixed messages.

Edwin F. McPherson of the Attorneys for Travis claims the authority to suspend the festival that Scott created and called it after the album of his 2018, was only with Scott’s director and executive producers. 

McPherson claimed that authorities sent mixed messages. He did this one day after Chief Finner backed down claims that someone was out drugging people. After a guard stated that he had been pricked with a syringe, McPherson added his blame to the authorities.

He wrote that’multiple finger-pointing has occurred, most of it by city officials who have sent inconsistent message and backtracked from their original statements.

In a New York Times article, Chief Finner stated that it was impossible to stop the show, even though the ambulances were making their way through the crowd. This is because of concerns over riots when there’s such a large group.

McPherson stated that Travis is responsible for stopping the show.

Scott stated that organizers were the ones who had the ability to stop Scott from performing and that they also stopped Scott himself at an earlier festival.

“This is also contrary to HPD’s previous actions, when it cut off power and sound from this festival in 2019 after the performance lasted over five minutes.

Scott’s record label, the concert promoters, and NRG Park are facing 58 lawsuits. One is from the family of a nine-year-old boy, who was struck on the head during the crowd surge.

Texas attorney Thomas J. Henry (father of Liam Payne’s girlfriend Maya Henry) says that more people are reaching out to him “by the hour.”

In one suit, he represents 68 individuals. Kristian Paredes is a 23-year old concertgoer. His complaint alleges that Scott and Drake incited mayhem at Friday’s Houston event.

Paredes claimed he is’severely injures’ and demanded $1million to cover his healthcare costs.

The complaint stated that he felt an “immediate push” as Travis Scott entered the stage.

Around 2pm hundreds of fans stormed the festival's VIP entrance. About seven hours later the surge in front of the main stage killed eight people but the two events appear to be unrelated

At 2pm, hundreds stormed into the VIP area of the festival. Seven hours later, eight were killed by a crowd in front the main stage. The two incidents appear unrelated

Members of the 50,000-strong crowd surged toward the stage, killing eight and injuring hundreds

The 50,000 strong crowd surged towards the stage and killed eight people, injuring many others.

Ambulances outside the venue on Friday night amid the chaos

Ambulances were seen outside the venue Friday night in the chaos

The Astroworld main stage, in a parking lot at the NRG Center, where Travis Scott was performing Friday evening when a surging crowd killed eight people

Astroworld’s mainstage, located in a NRG Center parking lot, was where Travis Scott was performing on Friday night. Eight people were killed by a surge crowd.

“The crowd got chaotic, and there was a stampede,” it continued. “Many begged Live Nation Entertainment security guards for assistance, but they refused.”

Scott is being sued by Scott’s record label Cactus Jack Records, as well as several Live Nation or NRG Park employees. The boy is currently in a coma.

Ezra Blount fell when Treston, his father passed away while he was holding him over the crowd of bodies. The extensive injury to his brain, lungs and kidneys has left him with severe damage.

Blount’s family lashed out at Scott and his organizers, saying that they failed to stop the show after declaring a mass casualty incident’ by the city authorities. The concert had already been halted three times.

The family of 9-year-old Ezra Blunt (right), who was left in a coma after being 'nearly crushed to death' at Travis Scott's Astroworld concert, says they're suing the star for $1 million

Ezra Blunt, a nine-year-old from Texas who was ‘nearly killed to death’ during Travis Scott’s Astroworld concert is now in a coma. Blunt’s parents are filing a $1 million lawsuit against the singer.

Ezra Blount, 9, traveled from his mother's house in Dallas to see Scott with his dad Treston

Ezra Blount (9 years old) traveled from Dallas to meet Scott and his father Treston.

Bharti Shahani, a senior at Texas A&M, is brain dead and on a ventilator at a Houston hospital after she was trampled on Friday

Bharti Shahani, a senior at Texas A&M, is brain dead and on a ventilator at a Houston hospital after she was trampled on Friday

Treston stated that his injuries are severe and swelling due to brain injury and trauma to almost all of his organs. He is currently in an induced coma. Treston created a GoFundMe campaign for his son which raised more than $50,000.

Bharti Shahani, a 22-year-old senior at Texas A&M, was declared brain dead on Tuesday, according to KTRK.

“Once one fell, everyone started falling like dominos. It felt like the earth was sinking. “People were falling on top each other,” Mohit Bellani, her cousin said.

“There were layers upon layers of bodies, two to three people high. It was difficult to get up and breath to survive.

Namrata, her sister, added that Namrata had let go of Namrata’s hand and she was in the ER the next time they saw her.

Bharti is still in critical condition and remains on an oxygen machine at Houston Methodist Hospital.

Scott is well-known for inciting disorder at concerts and has twice pleaded guilty to misdemeanors.