Everton Footballer, who was accused of child sex offenses has had his bail extended for the third time. Police continue to investigate allegations

  • Everton Star, who was suspected of child sex offenses, was again arrested and bailed 
  • For legal reasons, the name of the footballer in UK media cannot be used 
  • An international player who was quizzed first by police July 16th, 2021 is currently suspended 
  • Greater Manchester Police continue to investigate the allegation 

A third bail was granted to Everton’s footballer arrested for child sex offenses more than six months back.

For legal reasons, this player cannot be identified in British media. His bail was extended to April 17, Greater Manchester Police confirmed.

MailOnline revealed that the married couple was arrested for their first arrest on July 16, 2021.

Since last summer, police have conducted investigations into claims that the player has been involved in child sex crimes. 

According to the players, he has denied every claim. 

An Everton international footballer who was arrested on suspicion of child sex offences more than six months ago has been bailed for a third time

A third bail has been granted to an Everton footballer, who was taken into custody on suspicion of child sexual offences six months back. 

Everton made its statement on its official website and gave no further details on the situation

Everton released a statement via its website, but did not provide any further information.

According to police, they raided the home of this man in Britain and seize any evidence.

Everton said they suspended the player but refused to name him despite his being mentioned in reports from his country.

Fabian Delph was mistakenly identified as Everton player and Everton midfielder.

A married Everton player was arrested on July 16, 2021 on suspicion of child sex offences

On July 16, 2021, a married Everton football player was taken into custody on suspicion of child sexual offences

Social media users spread fake news about Delph, sharing it with thousands of others.

Greater Manchester Police did not add to the earlier statement that stated: “Officers detained a man Friday, July 16, 2021 under suspicion of child sexual offences.” He has been released on bail by police pending further investigations.

Everton’s spokesperson said that the suspension was effective until a police investigation is completed. 

“The club will continue supporting the authorities in their inquiries, and we will not make any further statements at this time.”